Elastic, modified co-polymer water-proofing membrane
One component, easy to apply.
Highly adhesive and seal all small cracks.
Weather resistance, especially, UV beam resistance.
Easy to apply with popular tools such as brush, roller, sprayer…
Non-toxic, non-flammable, non-odour
- BestSeal AC400 is a waterproofing compound, one component, modified
polymer base with high elasticity.
BestSeal AC400 is waterproofed for items follow:
- Eaves, flat roof, floor of water-closet ...
- Swimming pool, bridge deck, drainage…
- Camp ceiling, balcony, basement …
- To fill the hole of metal sheet roofing, fill the crack concrete, fill joints,…
- One component, easy to apply.
- Highly adhesive and seal all small cracks.
- Weather resistance, especially, UV beam resistance.
- Easy to apply with popular tools such as brush, roller, sprayer…
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, non-odour
Modified co-polymer and mineral powders, additive
Appearance / Color
Plasticizing liquid (creamed shape), natural grey
1.40 ± 0.02 kg/liter.
0.4 ÷ 0.8 kg/m2
/layer (depend on surface condition)
|Tensile strength:||≥ 1.0 MPa (ASTM D412-02)|
|Elongation at break:||≥ 200% (ASTM D412-02)|
|Bonding strength:||≥ 0.75 MPa (ASTM D4541-02)|
|Water pressure:||≥ 0.6 MPa|
In cool, dry place (5oC ÷ 35 oC)
Shelf – life:
12 months upon manufacturing date
kg/pail; 25 kg/pail
- Surfaces should be structurally clean, oil free, no grease or any other contaminants.
- Use water pressure jetting to finally wash.
- Before applying, the surface must be saturated with water (but absolutely not happening puddles).
- Using a brush, a short roller (or pressure nozzle), apply BestSeal AC400 on the entire surface prepared as described above.
- Construction requirements must ensure that the entire surface area to be waterproofed is completely covered with BestSeal AC400.
- When applying the second layer, it should be done in a direction
perpendicular to the first application to minimize the process of air
entraining between the two layers of material.
- Properly stirring before use.
- Do NOT work on non-saturated or puddles surface.
- For the high absorbing surface, it is needed to dilute BestSeal AC400 with 5 ÷ 10% clean water (by weight) in order to increase deeply absorbing capacity of material into substrate.
- Apply at least two layers, waiting time between 2 layers: 4 ÷ 24 hours
- Do not apply BestSeal AC400 while it rains. In case of raining when applying, stop the job and cover carefully all applied area.
- For the surface area under constant mechanical stress during use, it must be rolled coated cement-sand (after 24 to 48 hours of placement) to protect BestSeal AC400 layer against mechanical stress on materials surface.
- BestSeal AC400 is able to self-maintain by air, no water to humidify the
applied surface (in the case of no protective cement-sand coating).
Clean equipments immediately after the execution and before the
- BestSeal AC400 is non–flammable light alkaline.
- BestSeal AC400 is allergic to skin.
Protective clothing is highly recommended.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water
and seek medical advice.