Hardness enhancement substance, gloss and dust resistance for concrete surface
Premixed, one component, so easy to use.
High permeability, strong activity.
Significant increase in hardness, wear resistance, dust resistance for concrete surfaces.
Improve the ability to clean and prevent contamination of concrete surfaces.
Stand out the color of the concrete floor.
Water-based, non-toxic, environmentally friendly.
- BestSlick G85 is a protective film with permeability and air-escape for concrete floors, one component, which strengthens the hardness and increases the gloss of concrete surfaces, especially for concrete surface and floors. Enhance resistance to abrasion and dust generation in the process of using concrete.
Floors of industrial factories, warehouses, garages, parking lots, supermarkets,
commercial centers ... places with high requirements for abrasion resistance and
dust generation for concrete surfaces.
- Premixed, one component, so easy to use.
- High permeability, strong activity.
- Significant increase in hardness, wear resistance, dust resistance for concrete surfaces.
- Improve the ability to clean and prevent contamination of concrete surfaces.
- Stand out the color of the concrete floor.
- Water-based, non-toxic, environmentally friendly.
Milky white viscous liquid
1.04 ± 0.01kg/l
|pH:||5.0 ± 1.0|
Polished concrete: Layer 1: 40-80 m2 /kg, layer 2 (or sub-layers): 80- 100 m2 /kg.
Float finish concrete: 30-60 m2 /kg
Minimum temperature: 10oC
Maximum temperature: 40oC
The maximum relative humidity of the air is 80%.
In cool, dry place (5oC ÷ 30 oC)
Shelf - life :
12 months from the date
5kg/ cal; 25 kg/cal; 210 kg/drum; 1000 kg/tank
HƯỚNG DẪN THI CÔNG:
- Concrete surfaces must be cleaned of impurities such as dirt, oil, grease, paint layers, old protective coatings, etc. with appropriate equipment and tools. In order to deep penetration of the material, concrete should be dried to an appropriate moisture content (≤12%).
- For small surfaces, use sandpaper to clean and roughen the surface. With a large surface, it is recommended to use a specialized floor polishing machine with a suitable grinding disc or pad. For large floors, it is recommended to use large grinding machines and specialized grinding discs.
- BestClick G85 will be most effective when applied if the floor has been coated
with BestHard SS150 or BestHard SS115 (See product manuals for BestHard
SS150 and BestHard SS115).
The surface must reach minimum strength (compressive strength: ≥ 20 MPa,
tensile strength: ≥ 1.5 MPa). The substrate surface must be flat, solid, and dry,
impurities, and dirt must be cleaned according to the requirements.
- Use a spray bottle or a fog sprayer to cover the entire surface to be treated with BestSlick G85 at the rate of 40-80m2/kg (depending on the homogeneity of the surface), then wipe a thin layer of BestSlick G85 with a damp cloth on the floor evenly. Do not go back after applying, cover evenly, and then move to another area to take advantage of the time to wait for the chemical to dry.
- Can optionally spray 2 layers. The waiting time for the chemical to dry between 2 coats is from 15-30 minutes. The second layer greatly improves the gloss and resistance to fading of the surface. Use a specialized high-speed polishing machine and pad (1500-2100 rpm) to speed up the reaction process and increase the shine of the floor.
- The texture and permeability of the surface will determine the rate of application. Porous concrete may require an additional coating to achieve an effective level of coverage.
- The floor is walkable after 30 minutes. Limit going on it too much and avoid contact
with water and do not cover with a plastic sheet within 24 hours from the time of
- Stir the product well before use. When applying, only a thin layer should be applied, not too much. Do not spill water on the floor or clean the floor for 7 days after chemical coating.
- Always do a small test before application to estimate proper usage norms.
- Use clean water and soap to clean equipment and tools immediately after application and before the material cures.
BestSlick G85 is alkaline. Avoid prolonged contact with skin. Should wear
protection. If the product gets into the eyes, nose, or mouth, rinse immediately
with clean water several times.